vb:literal>

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Getting married in Portland -- looking for a cache to visit

I took my wife geocaching on one of our first few dates. We didn't actually stop to search for the cache because it was wet and buggy off the trail, but we both had a great time and enjoyed a great spot together. After that, I didn't have nearly as much free time for geocaching anymore, but now I have her as my geocaching partner. The cache was Morse Mountain and we are both looking forward to returning there to find the cache and enjoy the walk and a picnic on the beach again.

Thanks again for all of the wonderful suggestions. We got married in Portland today and this afternoon we took a drive out to Fort Williams. It looks like this area is going to be quite busy over the next few days with the USS Iwo Jima's arrival.

We spent some time enjoying the sights before tracking down the cache. We dropped off our "Jane & Tony 7/1/05" TB to commemorate the event.

happy caching!
    geos of the jungle

Default The big day

Congratulations again you two...I'm glad things went well. I hope you have a great time in Boothbay Harbor!

Glad you enjoyed Maine's First Cache...

Congrats on the wedding! I see that a lot of great cache suggestions have already been submitted. We've been married a long time, but we could still do another caching trip to Portland. Seems like a lot of caches we haven't got yet.

Hope you have many years of great companionship - that's what it's all about...

Default Congrats

Enjoy our beautiful state and it's many wonderful caches. If you have time. hehehe Congrats to both of you.
    Why not live life like it is your last day....instead of pretending to be a member of the Peter Pan Club and believing you will be around forever.

Congrats to both of you....my husband and I actually geocached the day after we got married...!! LOL