vb:literal>

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Other hobbies??

Question Other hobbies??

I'm getting into gardening, composting, and vermicomposting this year. Just wondering what other hobbies my fellow cachers are in to.

We are into hobby grade R/C trucks. We like to run them over at Granite Leisure Time in Oakland or just out on some sand, dirt or snow piles. We have waterproof vehicles so we can run them year around. They go about 35 MPH. We actually did both our hobbies today. We went over to Madison to run our trucks with my brother-in-law and picked up some caches on the way home.

Quote Originally Posted by cachecrashers4 View Post
    I'm getting into gardening, composting, and vermicomposting this year. Just wondering what other hobbies my fellow cachers are in to.
    Nice topic! For hobbies, I do photography, kayaking/canoeing, and travel, Oh, and scrapbooking, but I have been really distracted from it by caching because I can do the other hobbies at the same time that I cache!

Question Hmmm

You mean there are other things to do beside caching?

I kayak, camp, hike, but somehow these all go back to caching. I enjoy it, what can I say....
    Happy Trails!

Kevin and I are into fishing , hunting, camping , newly into kayaking, family and our animals. And when we are not doing all those things or caching, Kevins hobby is computer junk and photography, and I like cooking and eating! we dabble in weed growing in the summer with occational veggie growth too!
    Hey! Dont forget to submit your suggestions for the Ammo Can! It's your newsletter. Help to make it wonderful!! P.S. I apologize now for the typos and misspellings in my post.

Camping, ATVing, travel, snowmobiling, photography . . . not sure if you could say processing my firewood is a hobby or not . . . I do spend a fair portion of my free time working on my wood . . . and perhaps home renovation is up there . . . although I don't know if I would be so motivated to do it if it wasn't for my wife and her knowledge.
    "Courage is not the absence of fear, but the realization that there is something more important than fear."

"Death is only one of many ways to die."

Quote Originally Posted by cachecrashers4 View Post
    I'm getting into gardening, composting, and vermicomposting this year.
    We've always had a big garden, and I've tried vermicomposting several times but have had bad luck. My worms never seem to thrive. But I just saw something new that I think I'm going to try this year.

Default Well....

Camping, hiking, kayaking.....caching dovetails nicely. In the winter, I wait for spring/summer.
    Everyone has the right to be an idiot at times. Just don't abuse the privilege.

Kayaking...working....no that's not a hobby......does BBQ count? Working...oh yeah...not a hobby....so kayaking and BBQ...but not together... don't want to melt my boat!

It's not exactly a hobby I guess since I get paid to do it, but enjoy doing a few fireworks displays each year (licensed pyro), some other things are the typical hiking, fishing, skiing, cooking, photography, golfing, and more.