vb:literal>

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The forum software upgrade is done

Working just fine for us poor folk.
    I have no enemies, but I'm intensely disliked by my friends.

Quote Originally Posted by attroll View Post
    Yes there is a mobile style coming out soon but it requires me to pay a price of $199 if I purchase it within the next 12 months, and $99 annually after that.
    The price will increase to $299 after the initial period.

I am not sure if getting it for the web site is justifiable based on the cost.
    Hmm, I thought 4.1.2 shipped with the Mobile Style ability. All it is, is a lightweight theme. If it didn't come with it, then i'm sure someone out there has made a mobile skin.

Quote Originally Posted by cano View Post
    Another question is why do you pay for this forum if there is plenty of free open source forums similar or better quality? Especially if you decided to update it.
    I'm just curious if anyone has looked into free alternatives like phpBB, Simple Machines, Vanilla Forums, myBB, XMB, Viscacha, mwForum, FUD, etc? and there's entire free Content Management Systems out there like Drupal and whatnot

Are there threads that were dropped in the move? I was looking for a thread and couldnt find it.. wondering if you "cleaned house" a bit when you switched over?
    Hey! Dont forget to submit your suggestions for the Ammo Can! It's your newsletter. Help to make it wonderful!! P.S. I apologize now for the typos and misspellings in my post.

All the threads should be here, do you know which one it was?
    DNFTT! DNFTT! DNFTT!

"The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realize it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it..."

sent ya a pm brdad about this
    Hey! Dont forget to submit your suggestions for the Ammo Can! It's your newsletter. Help to make it wonderful!! P.S. I apologize now for the typos and misspellings in my post.

This is great!!