vb:literal>

Thread: Article: Grabbing your Pocket Queries using GSAK's GetMail Function

Default Article: Grabbing your Pocket Queries using GSAK's GetMail Function

You can view the page at http://www.geocachingmaine.org/forum...tMail-Function
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	GetMail.jpg 
Views:	204 
Size:	14.7 KB 
ID:	448   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	LoadGPXFile.jpg 
Views:	191 
Size:	19.3 KB 
ID:	449  
    Last edited by brdad; 05-19-2011 at 08:26 PM.
    I'd really rather not cache, but I am helpless in the grip of my compulsion!

Does it matter if the email address has other emails that come into it or does it have to be 100% dedicated? I dont have anything come into the address that would have attachments to it but I do use it for other things.
    There is a very fine line between 'hobby' and ‘mental illness'. ---Dave Barry

Does it matter if the email address has other emails that come into it or does it have to be 100% dedicated? I dont have anything come into the address that would have attachments to it but I do use it for other things.
    There is a very fine line between 'hobby' and ‘mental illness'. ---Dave Barry

Oh this is so good. Gob-ler you are the best.
    I have no enemies, but I'm intensely disliked by my friends.

Mine is 100% dedicated. You get multiple GMail addresses with each account.

Default Article: Grabbing your Pocket Queries using GSAK's GetMail Function

I'll try this, sounds fairly easy! Turkeys are getting restless. Bo chased off a flock yesterday!
    Sometimes the road less traveled is less traveled for a reason.

Quote Originally Posted by dubord207 View Post
    I'll try this, sounds fairly easy! Turkeys are getting restless. Bo chased off a flock yesterday!
    Remember you can't get PQs that contain over 500 caches in your email.

On an added note, GSAK is trying to work it out with gc.com to have the functionality to directly download your PQS.
    Last edited by brdad; 04-06-2011 at 01:11 PM.
    DNFTT! DNFTT! DNFTT!

"The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realize it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it..."

That would be an awesome functionality. Especially if someone (brdad) writes a macro to have GSAK do all the legwork at the click of a button. All my PQs at one click.......

Please remember that this was written before GC.Com upped the Pocket Query limit to 1000. It only applies to Pocket Query limits of 500 or less that come to you via email.

I do not use the get mail function at present although it would be nice to be able to use it with the big queries that I run now. Progress????