vb:literal>

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Real or fake?

Default Real or fake?

Im sure this has been seen by others but this is the first time I've stumbled across it. Not sure if its real or not as it doesnt seem to follow any normal flight plans. Kind of a cool idea if someone like DHL would really do something like this for him. Similar to crop art but on a much larger scale.
    There is a very fine line between 'hobby' and ‘mental illness'. ---Dave Barry

My vote is ........

Probable. Could be.

But highly unlikely.

I thought it might be possible until I saw those hundreds of miles wide loops over the Atlantic. No way...

maybe they delivered to the south pole LOL
    Hey! Dont forget to submit your suggestions for the Ammo Can! It's your newsletter. Help to make it wonderful!! P.S. I apologize now for the typos and misspellings in my post.

I could not tell you.
    I have no enemies, but I'm intensely disliked by my friends.

Judging by all the loops and backtracking and indirect routes I can say without a doubt, they're using Magellan's on the DHL trucks....
    Once the game is over, the king and the pawn go back in the same box.

Quote Originally Posted by Hiram357 View Post
    Judging by all the loops and backtracking and indirect routes I can say without a doubt, they're using Magellan's on the DHL trucks....

Hehheh . . . at one time I would have replied in an effort to defend the all mighty Magellan . . . but now I'm just in awe (or maybe it's in shock and awe) of your Oregon.
    "Courage is not the absence of fear, but the realization that there is something more important than fear."

"Death is only one of many ways to die."

The Magellan I used was as accurate as my wife's eTrex. What really got me P.O.ed was how long it took for the @#$% thing to reaquire satellites after something as simple as stopping in one spot long enough to change batteries. JustPJ66 could turn her's off three or four times and acquire satellites each time while my was just finally getting around to acquiring them for the first time after a simple battery change. So I bought an Oregon 450.