Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Puzzle Caches?

I hate puzzle caches too! Not because I am too lazy to do them, but because I just don't have the knack to solve them. My group of "Hooker" friends have each been unable to cache at different times due to injury. Whoever is injured, that person stays home and solves the puzzles. Then while the others are out caching, she lets us know the final coordinates and we make the find and sign her name too. It's a group effort and we get the CO's permission. Another one of those things that people will feel differently about. Personally, since being out of caching after back surgery, I have been working on puzzle caches we need to clean up. I have repeatedly had to email the cache owner for help. i just don't get them... I don't want the answe, just directions on where to get necessary info or mind set to answer them.

Quote Originally Posted by MARTES View Post
    I hate puzzle caches too! Not because I am too lazy to do them, but because I just don't have the knack to solve them. I have repeatedly had to email the cache owner for help. i just don't get them... I don't want the answe, just directions on where to get necessary info or mind set to answer them.
    You summed up my struggle with puzzles! I feel the exact same way. I can't wrap my mind about them and don't know where to even begin!