4 7.27%
  • Cache with friends

8 14.55%
  • Cache with whomever I can it doesn't matter

14 25.45%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: April 2011 Newsletter Poll

Default April 2011 Newsletter Poll

There will be a new poll every month! Be sure to have your vote counted!
    Hey! Dont forget to submit your suggestions for the Ammo Can! It's your newsletter. Help to make it wonderful!! P.S. I apologize now for the typos and misspellings in my post.

Wheres the button for cache with my child?
    Any day caching is a good day.

Not only did we forget to put caching with a child but we also forgot the "other" catagory.....ooops I am unable to get in to add those choices at this point...or if i am able I cant seem to figure out how to add them. Please accept my appologies for this oversite and feel free to add your comments here with any choices that have been left off!

thanks

I would have checked "all of the above" if that had been a choice, but I like caching with Di the best as she loves the game as much as me and certainly finds her share when we cache together. We also like caching with our friends, most who we met through geocaching. Pat (mapachi) have had some hilarious days caching...and I'm mean bringing tears to your eyes from laughing so hard! Jim Stacey and I have had some fun rides in the Z car, not as fast as he sometimes says. We've hooked up with many others from time to time, always a bonus.

The Newsletter looks great! Thanks guys for undertaking this!
    Sometimes the road less traveled is less traveled for a reason.

The poll can be edited, but it'd skew the numbers. Also, the poll can be made so voters can choose more than one answer. A small glitch in the first attempt!
    Pam can now set up the poll well in advance. Watch out next month!
    DNFTT! DNFTT! DNFTT!

"The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realize it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it..."

Quote Originally Posted by dubord207 View Post
    I would have checked "all of the above" if that had been a choice, but I like caching with Di the best as she loves the game as much as me and certainly finds her share when we cache together. We also like caching with our friends, most who we met through geocaching. Pat (mapachi) have had some hilarious days caching...and I'm mean bringing tears to your eyes from laughing so hard! Jim Stacey and I have had some fun rides in the Z car, not as fast as he sometimes says. We've hooked up with many others from time to time, always a bonus.

The Newsletter looks great! Thanks guys for undertaking this!
    I have to first say that YES it is as fast as I say. 73 down the smr! I agree that caching with your wife is great fun because she does enjoy this addiction as much as we do and yes Pat is a hoot. He made the yorktown caches a blast! I also enjoy caching with my brother and my stepmom. I always enjoy caching with Tandemstoker when I snatch a ftf away from her. I had many great adventures with TRF going all over this state. I have done several with finsup and son that have had some great views involved. Jasons son enjoys this as much as the rest of us. I have never seen a kid climb a mountain and never once ask "how much further". Great kid! I snowshoed Bradbury with Bamm and enjoyed the whole day getting to know new local cachers.I think that because of my addiction to this that I would cache with anyone that wants to go have an adventure!
    You can't have everything. Where would you put it?-Steven Wright

If you drove 73 down the smr you seriously took your life into your own hands. That's the area Mike has been known to be in and we have all seen how he drives all over the road and never looks before entering a busy roadway!!!!

And have you seen how he paddles a kayak?

Quote Originally Posted by JustKev View Post
    And have you seen how he paddles a kayak?
    I hear he just stays in the water and pulls the kayak around like he's leading a horse.

In fact, maybe people don't know this but Mike has captained larger boats too. Here is one of his boats on it's maiden voyage.

Last edited by brdad; 04-12-2011 at 07:49 AM.
    DNFTT! DNFTT! DNFTT!

"The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realize it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it..."

That was not my fault. It wasn't supposed to be that icy.
    I have no enemies, but I'm intensely disliked by my friends.