vb:literal>

Thread: Spring, Summer and Crawly Things

Post Spring, Summer and Crawly Things

Friends ~ as spring rolls into summer, please consider where many of us enjoy this sport/game. In the woods, trees, leaves, and all the places many a tic live.

Don't forget to use repellent. This applies to humans and our furry friends. Remember - what you bring in the vehicle may expose others as well as our GeoCompanions too.

For more information about Tics and Prevention here is a link to the Center for Disease Control Web Page http://www.cdc.gov/Features/StopTicks/
    Last edited by brdad; 04-12-2011 at 09:36 PM.

Yes, lyme disease is alive an well and running rampid in some parts of Maine. Some of us have contracted it, and our pets. Good message to heed Hollara. It is tic time.....
    "Always remember that you are unique, just like everyone else."

Tic . . . or tick?
    "Courage is not the absence of fear, but the realization that there is something more important than fear."

"Death is only one of many ways to die."

Red face

Tick-numerous bloodsucking parasitic arachnids of the families Ixodidae and Argasidae withthe the order of Acarina.
    I nicknamed them Tic- a habitual spasmatic muscle contraction, usually of the face or extremities.
    ( Who knows, one may possibly get that if they get bitten by the almighty tick.)
    "Always remember that you are unique, just like everyone else."

And if you haven't already, time to start your pets back up with Frontline Plus.
    Sometimes the road less traveled is less traveled for a reason.