vb:literal>

Thread: Hancock County Relay for life 2011

Exclamation Hancock County Relay for life 2011

Many of you are aware, any many may not that several of our member are cancer survivors. This year the Maine geocachers again have a team walking in the Hancock County Relay in Ellsworth on June 3-4. We are looking for people to walk as well as to help raise money for the cure. Find the site here and sign up as a team member. We need your help to make this a successful relay. Please do what you can either though your participation or a donation to one of the walkers. Thank you.
    Happy Trails!

Brad - where I can not participate as a Team Member this year - I will give you a donation. Be in touch soon about that. Ralph and I will be down to walk the survivor/caregiver lap on Friday night.

Also, I have a 1st Edition Yime Breast Cancer Geocoin donated by Maine Family for the expressed purpose of supporting the team. She suggested auctioning it off on Ebay (I would be happy to do so for the Team and donate all fees). Let me know if that is ok or you would like it handled another way.

That all sounds good LA. Thanks for the response.
    Happy Trails!

Welcome Brad - I will be posting some of my own stuff to the E-place soon and will post that coin too.

Thanks Lois. Buying coins like this is something I might do! Di and I will try and raise a few bucks as in years past and walk a few laps Friday night!
    Sometimes the road less traveled is less traveled for a reason.

The real thanks will go to Maine Family for buying and donating the coin - just selling it for the Team! Will post a link here (I think that will be ok) as soon as I have it listed.

Cool Fund Raiser for Team on Ebay - Breast Cancer Geocoin

Donated by Maine Family, the Breast Cancer Geocoin by Yemon Yime was listed on Ebay today. It is a 7 day auction.

The listing is here. And here is the photo. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	100_0869.JPG 
Views:	238 
Size:	2.45 MB 
ID:	950

Thumbs up Bringing it back to the top

Relay is coming in just 4 short weeks. Please consider donating either your time or financial support to this cause. Cancer has touched so many people. We need to make it go away.
    Happy Trails!

Regretfully, the coin did not sell. I had a starting price of $30 on it, as for a fund raiser I thought that was a reasonable price. I will be relisting it once I return from my trip.

Coin still didn't sell, maybe I am asking to much but as WhereRWe would say Geesh! It's for a Fund Raiser!

So with a new website for Geocaching related only auctions and with no selling fee - let's try again here with a new reduced starting price.........click on this link for the auction.

Only Geocaching people with a Geonick can use the site AND I think anything Geocaching related can be sold.

You can sign up to use the site and need to use your Geonick! Thanks for looking and best wishes for a successful year team!