vb:literal>

Thread: FTF Totals

Default FTF Totals

So after letting my premium membership expire last October, I've renewed now as I have weekends off at the end of the month and will have more more chance to cache and do events that I've often had to miss out on. I built my PQ's again and got everything reloaded into GSAK. My only problem everything overwrote the default database I had previously with all my FTF's marked for my personal stats. I remember most of them but I know I'm missing some as well. Is there any way using either a my finds PQ or GSAK to try to recover them without having to check the cache page for every find I have?
    There is a very fine line between 'hobby' and ‘mental illness'. ---Dave Barry

Brdad will be able to speak to this more precisely. I see no way to do this unless you were first to log the FTF's.
    I have no enemies, but I'm intensely disliked by my friends.

There are a few methods. For one, If you load a PQ of your finds, you can do a text search of all your logs for FTF. This will work pretty good if you always wrote FTF in your logs.

Another method is to again load a PQ of your finds and then enter the following code in GSAK's Mfilter(Where) box in the top right of the screen.

julianday(LastFoundDate) - julianday(PlacedDate) < 5

Change the "5" to how many days difference bewteen the placed date and your log you want to search for.

The Mfilter box is not enabled by default, if you wish to use it, right mouse click on the search bar and select "Customize search bar", then check the Mfilter box on that list.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ftf.JPG 
Views:	320 
Size:	24.3 KB 
ID:	955  
    DNFTT! DNFTT! DNFTT!

"The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realize it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it..."

I found a macro in the GSAK forums that allows you to compare the published date vs your find date to narrow things down. This narrowed it down to 33 caches for me and I was only missing two. The name of the macro is FindFTFbyPlacedDate incase anyone is interested.
    There is a very fine line between 'hobby' and ‘mental illness'. ---Dave Barry