vb:literal>

Thread: Need work

Default Need work

This is a cry for help. I seriously need to find work. I would not normally post on this web site asking but they had cut backs at work today and I was one of the ones that got cut.

Can anyone help me out or know where I can get a job. I need something real soon. I feel bad asking like this.
    Blazing Troll

Rick, give Ron or Dick Foster a call over at the Meadows golf course. Don't be afraid to tell them I suggested you contact them. They're not only clients, but good friends of mine as well. I'll keep my ears open. You'll find a job, I'm sure of it!
    Sometimes the road less traveled is less traveled for a reason.

Rick, I also lost my job back on Feb 8th when the company I worked for for 23 years went out of business. It had changed owners a few years back and the new owners had a tough go of it. In 3 weeks time I had sent my resume to three places and had 2 job offers. Each offer was better than the job I had had for 23 years. I believe that there is a whole lot available in this area. I found many in Augusta and many more in the Lewiston area. I now no longer drive 80 miles a day. Now it is 35 round trip! Check out the jobsinme.com website. I think that that one is the best by far and also the one where I found my new job!
    You can't have everything. Where would you put it?-Steven Wright

That stinks Rick . . . but have faith . . . your friends have not forgotten you.
    "Courage is not the absence of fear, but the realization that there is something more important than fear."

"Death is only one of many ways to die."

Oh yeah . . . Bangor FD is hiring a Fire Inspector right now . . .
    "Courage is not the absence of fear, but the realization that there is something more important than fear."

"Death is only one of many ways to die."

What's your skills or experience you can offer? I may have full or part time job available. Also I have one very short term project, will pay in cash if anybody is interested.
    Moo

Quote Originally Posted by cano View Post
    What's your skills or experience you can offer? I may have full or part time job available. Also I have one very short term project, will pay in cash if anybody is interested.
    I can post my resume. If the job is in the Bangor/Brewer area then it is to far for me to drive.
    Blazing Troll