vb:literal>

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: First To Finds... Are they Still Cool?!?!

Someone posted how folks used to put an incentive in the cache for FTF. Well "I" for one shall put some token of value in any cache I set.. It only seems a reasonable "give back" for the enjoyment I've had... cut, bruised, chewed, tired, confused.... In fact there's a silver quarter in Kathys first cache as a FTF prize.
    Just my 2¢
    JW
    --... ...-- de N1MLF Echolink #21843

When it comes to FTF today I did my first Earthcache, and it was a FTF to boot. left home at 0300 in the morning getting back at 1915 ( 7:15 PM ), drove 481.6 miles, bushwacked 1.67 miles roundtrip from the Jeep. All to say I did something 2cd ( Northwoods Explorer had to beet me to list it ) My geo-pooch may runn and hide next time I say lets go geocaching though. Oh brdad, you can remove Harrow Mountain Fault from you list of never found in almost 3 years. I would recomend this trip to any GROUP, I did it solo with cooch my geo-pooch and do not recomend it as a solo trip, but I am home and wtching to bruins in the finals so all turned out well. That is all I would do for a FTF to remember.

Very cool trip! Congrats!

It will be automatically removed next time I run my macro, maybe I'll do it after i get this week's PQs...
    DNFTT! DNFTT! DNFTT!

"The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realize it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it..."