vb:literal>

Thread: Hi From Famington, NH

Cool Hi From Famington, NH

Soo... I know it looks like I am an outsider being from the neighboring state of New Hampshire and all, but.... I was born and raised in Maine!! And my family still lives here, so I'm around often, in fact our first caches ever were right here in South China!! My boyfriend and I log online together under "strange179" but if i really like a cache, or i find it on my own then i also log under "The S-O" and all of the paper logs list both names! We sometimes cache with family, my parents are "n1tck" and my sister is "Makayla's mom".
    This whole geocaching thing started with my bf and my dad going out 4th of July weekend 2010, they came back with "treasure" and convinced my mom and me to go out with them. My mom said we could stop and get icecream so I said sure I'm in. We ended up having a ton of fun and now have a bet going between the two couples to see who can get more. The first bet started July 4, 2010 and went until thanksgiving day. I must say my bf and I won!! and my parents paid up with a trip to the Longhorn and to see Tangled. The new bet started Thanksgiving 2010 and goes until noon on Thanksgiving 2011. It's a lot of fun and a lot of back and forth on whose winning!! We hope to be victorious once again.
    So before this gets too long, I will just say hi!! and hope to meet some of you along the trails!!

Wink Glad to see you here...

Welcome to the site AND the addiction. That's great, a little family rivalry is a fun way to get everyone out caching. We have members on here from all over. New Hampshire, New Brunswick, and beyond. Maybe you all can get to an event or two and meet some of the regulars face to face. Have fun and happy caching. Be sure to sign up for the monthly newsletter.
    Happy Trails!

Welcome....please subscribe to our new newsletter too and you can get it sent to you via email...that will "hopefully" keep you informed of everything going on here in the state. I have to tell you that if you didnt live over 100 miles away and if he didnt have to work today my husband would of made me get out of my PJ's and go get your cache and the FTF last night. LOL sorry but someone else will have to grab that one hehe
    Hey! Dont forget to submit your suggestions for the Ammo Can! It's your newsletter. Help to make it wonderful!! P.S. I apologize now for the typos and misspellings in my post.

Hi and Welcome ~ the family that caches together stays together or something like that ~ enjoy the site and the adventures.

Quote Originally Posted by JustPJ66 View Post
    I have to tell you that if you didnt live over 100 miles away and if he didn't have to work today my husband would of made me get out of my PJ's and go get your cache and the FTF last night. LOL
    The crazy things we will do for caches!! I've gone to grab FTF's in my PJ's!! If you ever make it down this way, make sure to stop in and say hi!

Thanks for all the welcomes!! I am definitely having a great time exploring the site, and hope to meet up with some of you at some point!!