I remember the event we all attended and spoke to Rick about his website. It was much smaller then and Rick was looking for some guidance on a few issues and he decided to ask a few people to help out. Thus the advisory board was formed. Now the site is growing and we are going through a few growing pains. This board seems to want to make a lot of changes, all for the good of the site and the geo-community, but change takes time and is not always easy. Some push back on change while others push forward with great tenacity. Unfortunately Dan could not proceed and the board and site will suffer from the loss of his vision, and ideas. We will all carry on and move this website forward into the future. Some of the posts here were made without knowing all of the facts, and some of your answers can be found with a little digging into the older threads. The board has posted it's most recent activities and will continue to do so in the future.

Thanks to everyone who has come to this thread and posted your opinion. It is appreciated by this board member. I am proud to serve on the board, and with the other members on it. I will be glad to discuss anything I have done and will try to do in the months, with any of you.

The site has dedicated a prominent space on the home page, top right to promote the Relay for Life. I hope you all click on it and see what the Maine Geocachers are up to.....again.