vb:literal>

Thread: A Quick Question

Default A Quick Question

I was going through my statistics on GC.com and I saw this little line item under my caching chronology:

You've found 1076 caches (1075 distinct) since your first cache find on 04/30/2003.

Does anyone know of a quick and easy way to find out which cache I did a duplicate entry?
    Oscilating between remarkable brillance and sheer stupidity with amazing regularity.

Thought I found it. It appears I didn't. I'm still looking for suggestions.
    Oscilating between remarkable brillance and sheer stupidity with amazing regularity.

If you use GSAK there is a macro that will find it.
    Happy Trails!

There are few ways. the way I usually recommend in GSAK using a database of your finds:

Search - Filter - Logs
    Set Required count to Greater than or equal to 2
    Uncheck Select All (Log types)
    Check the Found It log type
    Click Go

If you enable the "Found Count" colimn in GSAK, you can also just sort by that column and scroll to the end of the list.
    DNFTT! DNFTT! DNFTT!

"The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realize it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it..."

The easiest way I know of is to use "Cachestats". Go to the "Caches" tab and pick "caches with multiple finds" and there they are.

http://www.logicweave.com/cachestats.html

Anniebananie

Hokie dokie. I found the duplicate cache entry by using the found count in GSAK. I tried the filter and it didn't work too well. Thanks kindly.

Now tell us what you did to log a cache twice. I have done that before by writing a note on a cache and miss labeling it as another find.
    I have no enemies, but I'm intensely disliked by my friends.

I deleted the duplicate log. I must've entered the GC code in wrong when I did a series of caches that Marcipanek placed a short while ago. The caches have since been archived, so I'm not really sure which one I missed logging, and at this point, it's not all that important. I like to keep things on the up and up. I didn't notice that I had a duplicate entry until I clicked on the link that provides statistics on GC.com. I was curious (and slightly annoyed at myself) for having a duplicate entry. Everything's better now, and in the grand scheme of things, this isn't even a blip on the radar (though it might be just a piece of dust on the radar screen, though).

Discovered mine when I was looking for a special one for 500. I discovered three doubles.
    I have no enemies, but I'm intensely disliked by my friends.