vb:literal>

Thread: InhUMaine hits 100

Talking InhUMaine hits 100

Congratulations to inhUMaine on his 100th find.
    I have no enemies, but I'm intensely disliked by my friends.

Way to go and on to more - congrats!

I was so thrilled when Kevin and I got to 1oo....congrats and many many more good finds to you in the future.
    Hey! Dont forget to submit your suggestions for the Ammo Can! It's your newsletter. Help to make it wonderful!! P.S. I apologize now for the typos and misspellings in my post.

Thanks a lot! It's definitely a fun addiction. Blog post on it here: An Engineer's Caching Adventures

Congrats on the 100....it's a milestone that one remembers, is elated to reach and, I believe, really enjoys being recognized by your fellow cachers. Enjoy!
    Everyone has the right to be an idiot at times. Just don't abuse the privilege.

Glad to see this happening again, Mike. You know, I had been doing this, kinda' got away from it/busy/etc, so it's nice to see it again.
    Everyone has the right to be an idiot at times. Just don't abuse the privilege.

I remember #100 and I think most cachers will. It's a milestone that says "I'm here to stay and here to play!" The next big one is 500 or if you want to do a power cache series, 100 in one day. Our Maine Reviewer, Tom, aka tat, did 100 in one 24 hour stretch.....on a mountain bike! Hope you enjoy many more milestones!
    Sometimes the road less traveled is less traveled for a reason.