vb:literal>

View Poll Results: What one item do you hate to see in a cache as SWAG?

Voters
29. You may not vote on this poll
  • Candy

7 24.14%
  • Kid's Meal Toys

0 0%
  • Bubbles

2 6.90%
  • Food - ie: popcorn or chips or roast pork

12 41.38%
  • Other (if you choose this , please let us know what that item is)

8 27.59%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: June Newsletter Poll

I once found a cache with Maple Syrup in it! I quickly removed it and disposed of it over the next several weeks!
    Also, was that Dan who was putting those Obama bumper stickers in all my caches??

That wasn't me, but I did find an LPG cache in Falmouth today in a shopping mall with an Attilla the Hun sticker on it. Was that you Pat?
    Sometimes the road less traveled is less traveled for a reason.

Quote Originally Posted by Mapachi View Post
    I once found a cache with Maple Syrup in it! I quickly removed it and disposed of it over the next several weeks!
    Also, was that Dan who was putting those Obama bumper stickers in all my caches??
    I think we need some clarity on this cache because of the topic. I did put homemade maple syrup in a cache for the first 5 finders. Because the cache is so close to my house I checked on it everyday to make sure that there was no problem. I think the problem was that only the first 5 got a prize!
    You can't have everything. Where would you put it?-Steven Wright

Other Maine cachers (MaineFamily) also used to put little bottles of Maple Syrup in their caches too. They were caches close to their home and they were always good about checking them and having them stocked with nice swag.
    Quote Originally Posted by shuman road searchers View Post
    I think we need some clarity on this cache because of the topic. I did put homemade maple syrup in a cache for the first 5 finders. Because the cache is so close to my house I checked on it everyday to make sure that there was no problem. I think the problem was that only the first 5 got a prize!

Quote Originally Posted by JustKev View Post
    I mean, really?!?! What possessed who ever put the Tampax in a cache?
    Okay Kev, Nice cover~now fess up! I just found that 'unmentionable' item in one of my newest caches tonight, when I checked on the contents. Would you at least sign the log next time you drop by! LOL! Seriously....What did possess them
    ???? Next time, feel free to TSLN, rather than leave that!

Quote Originally Posted by dufzor View Post
    Okay Kev, Nice cover~now fess up! I just found that 'unmentionable' item in one of my newest caches tonight, when I checked on the contents. Would you at least sign the log next time you drop by! LOL! Seriously....What did possess them
    ???? Next time, feel free to TSLN, rather than leave that!
    Really? You found one too? It absolutely amazes me that someone would put things in a cache that are just rude. Or worse, do things to caches that defy belief. People can be so disgusting sometimes. I guess it really does take all kinds to make the world go around.

Quote Originally Posted by JustKev View Post
    I guess it really does take all kinds to make the world go around.
    Yes but why do those people have to live in MY world!
    Hey! Dont forget to submit your suggestions for the Ammo Can! It's your newsletter. Help to make it wonderful!! P.S. I apologize now for the typos and misspellings in my post.

We found one of those in EMSDanel's caches. I wonder if we looked at the logs if there is one common finder amongst them.
    Actually, they appear to be a handy item, there are several lists online with alternate uses. I'll let you Google that, however, I'm not posting any links...
    Last edited by brdad; 06-23-2011 at 07:15 AM.
    DNFTT! DNFTT! DNFTT!

"The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realize it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it..."

These forum posts are great folks. Looks like roast pork , , and other food seem to be winning.....there goes my idea for that Lasagna Cache....darn I figured people could visit that one at suppertime...OH WELL! hehe

Keep the post comming .....really enjoying seeing what you all think.
    Hey! Dont forget to submit your suggestions for the Ammo Can! It's your newsletter. Help to make it wonderful!! P.S. I apologize now for the typos and misspellings in my post.

Quote Originally Posted by JustPJ66 View Post
    These forum posts are great folks. Looks like roast pork , , and other food seem to be winning.....there goes my idea for that Lasagna Cache....darn I figured people could visit that one at suppertime...OH WELL! hehe

Keep the post comming .....really enjoying seeing what you all think.
    Just ring the cache dinner bell, we'll all be there to do the Lasagna Cache!