vb:literal>

View Poll Results: What one item do you hate to see in a cache as SWAG?

Voters
29. You may not vote on this poll
  • Candy

7 24.14%
  • Kid's Meal Toys

0 0%
  • Bubbles

2 6.90%
  • Food - ie: popcorn or chips or roast pork

12 41.38%
  • Other (if you choose this , please let us know what that item is)

8 27.59%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: June Newsletter Poll

Default June Newsletter Poll

Here is the June Poll.

Remember this month if you choose "other" be sure to drop us a note to let us know what item you hate the most!
    Last edited by JustPJ66; 05-18-2011 at 09:04 AM.
    Hey! Dont forget to submit your suggestions for the Ammo Can! It's your newsletter. Help to make it wonderful!! P.S. I apologize now for the typos and misspellings in my post.

I really dislike finding things that could be a danger to kids. I've removed live ammunition from caches. Other things I remove are things that could be considered objectionable. Cigarettes and feminine hygiene products are a couple things we've actually found in a cache and I removed. I mean, really?!?! What possessed who ever put the Tampax in a cache?

It may be handy when you get "it" there
    Moo

Rock's, leaves, twigs, dead batteries, rubber bands. What is wrong with you people?

I don't mind finding candy and stuff like that.

I hear this "dangerous" to kids a lot. How many "kids" are out hunting for caches alone? Do you take your kids to the store with you? Poisons like cleaning products, pool chemicals, moth balls, antifreeze are everywhere. Tools and things of the like are dangerous screwdrivers, icepicks, knives, and saws. I'm sure your parents taught you to be careful with pencils because you could poke your eye out or get lead poisoning. Come on, the branches on the trees are as dangerous as a pocket knife.

Lets teach the kids to be careful, because if we remove all obstacles and challenges they will be sorely lacking when they get into the world alone. Kids need to be taught so when they escape from the clutches of the parents they will know that touching the hot stuff will hurt.

Rant done.
    I have no enemies, but I'm intensely disliked by my friends.

Quote Originally Posted by Ekidokai View Post
    Rock's, leaves, twigs, dead batteries, rubber bands. What is wrong with you people?

I don't mind finding candy and stuff like that.

I hear this "dangerous" to kids a lot. How many "kids" are out hunting for caches alone? Do you take your kids to the store with you? Poisons like cleaning products, pool chemicals, moth balls, antifreeze are everywhere. Tools and things of the like are dangerous screwdrivers, icepicks, knives, and saws. I'm sure your parents taught you to be careful with pencils because you could poke your eye out or get lead poisoning. Come on, the branches on the trees are as dangerous as a pocket knife.

Lets teach the kids to be careful, because if we remove all obstacles and challenges they will be sorely lacking when they get into the world alone. Kids need to be taught so when they escape from the clutches of the parents they will know that touching the hot stuff will hurt.

Rant done.
    Leave a gun and ammo where a child can get it.

Dont forget if you pick the other please let us know what it is that you dislike by posting a note to this forum. Thanks
    Hey! Dont forget to submit your suggestions for the Ammo Can! It's your newsletter. Help to make it wonderful!! P.S. I apologize now for the typos and misspellings in my post.

I hate finding burst bubbles in the spring - they are yuckie. The leaves, twigs and other assorted fauna would be better left out too.

I hate when the cache smells and I can't wash it off.
    Moo

Business cards and religious pamphlets are my least favorite things. Would it be in bad form if I removed such things?
    Sometimes the road less traveled is less traveled for a reason.

Quote Originally Posted by dubord207 View Post
    Business cards and religious pamphlets are my least favorite things. Would it be in bad form if I removed such things?
    Ditto. Seems to be quite a few of those in the immediate area.
    Everyone has the right to be an idiot at times. Just don't abuse the privilege.