vb:literal>

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Going to Canada?

Quote Originally Posted by TwoMaineiacs
    Glad to see someone else who prints out the GCs and maps. Yes I do know I'm retentive but I like having 3 ring notebooks of caches sorted by area of the state. They are kept in a big plastic tub in the back of the truck. Never know where you will be and the urge to cache hits.

Anne
    Shall we explain the benefits of paperless caching? You have got to try it, and the minute you hunt for a cache on Saturday that you printed out last Tuesday and was archived on Wednesday, you will know what we're talking about.

I'll never forget the day I threw out *MY* 3 ring binders. It was a good day!

d’76 Guest

I like the plan but doesn't it make it difficult to enter your pocket querries. I like my palm but I always forget to charge it. I would be interested in here more about your system.

Dave
    Quote Originally Posted by TwoMaineiacs
    Glad to see someone else who prints out the GCs and maps. Yes I do know I'm retentive but I like having 3 ring notebooks of caches sorted by area of the state. They are kept in a big plastic tub in the back of the truck. Never know where you will be and the urge to cache hits. We're going to initiate an old friend in caching Monday. He lives in N. Sandwich NH. Was thinking there wouldn't be many caches over there but in a search on his zip code, found 20 within 10 miles of his house.

Maybe it's an aging thing but the old memory just doesn't keep the cache names, locations and all the details on the 72 found. Summer company is coming and its easy now to look back through the GC page printouts to refresh the memory and find caches good for either a 6 or an 86 year old.

Anne

Quote Originally Posted by dave1976
    I like the plan but doesn't it make it difficult to enter your pocket querries. I like my palm but I always forget to charge it. I would be interested in here more about your system.

Dave
    I keep my Palm Zire 71 in the base/charger all the time at home, and when in the car, it stays connected to the car charger. It's never run down on me. I stopped using my Palm VII as Iit was ALWAYS going dead. But since I got the Zire 71, I've never had trouble.