vb:literal>

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sunshine!!

Cool Sunshine!!

Hey Everybody,

The sun is gonna shine for the next 2 days...grab your GPS and your camera and call in to work sick, and go caching before it rains again. Dont forget to send your cool pictures into the newsletter too.

Happy Caching Everyone

P.S. Dont forget the sunglasses!
    Hey! Dont forget to submit your suggestions for the Ammo Can! It's your newsletter. Help to make it wonderful!! P.S. I apologize now for the typos and misspellings in my post.

You just have to jinx it, don't you?
    I have no enemies, but I'm intensely disliked by my friends.

Could you make it easy - and do a repost of the rules, directions for your contest in this thread, please?

Quote Originally Posted by JustPJ66 View Post
    Hey Everybody,

The sun is gonna shine for the next 2 days...grab your GPS and your camera and call in to work sick, and go caching before it rains again. Dont forget to send your cool pictures into the newsletter too.

Happy Caching Everyone

P.S. Dont forget the sunglasses!

I usually don't post youtube videos on this forum, but in honor of this topic:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2AbxQ2Q4HeU

Oscilating between remarkable brillance and sheer stupidity with amazing regularity.

This month we have another contest! This one will be "Best Caching Photo" submission. With warmer weather I know you are all out there in the wilderness (ok some of you are at guard rails) caching your little hearts out. So take along a camera with you, snap some good pictures of you and your caching buddies out in the wilds of Maine, or at an event, or even falling off a log (if you're on the way to a cache when you fall). The pictures can be funny or scenic or mushy or whatever you want. Please though keep it "G" rated as this is a family newsletter. Get the kids involved....get the pets.....get crazy Uncle Jim....but most of all have fun with it.
    The best three photos will be included in July's newsletter. Since it might take you a bit to get those photos submitted, I thought we would do this contest for two months. And, if we get enough photos I might continue it into the next month. Photos should be 500 X 350 and send them in an attachment by PM to JustPJ66 .
    Hey! Dont forget to submit your suggestions for the Ammo Can! It's your newsletter. Help to make it wonderful!! P.S. I apologize now for the typos and misspellings in my post.

Quote Originally Posted by NativeMainer View Post

YOU ROCK!! hehe

Quote Originally Posted by NativeMainer View Post

Appropriate, I would say.

Thanks JustP66 - now to get the disc out of my camera and send them along.

I think I should post the pic of Hiram who waded into a nasty looking beaver bog and was waist deep when he found the cache that had floated away.
    "Courage is not the absence of fear, but the realization that there is something more important than fear."

"Death is only one of many ways to die."

Quote Originally Posted by firefighterjake View Post
    I think I should post the pic of Hiram who waded into a nasty looking beaver bog and was waist deep when he found the cache that had floated away.
    Where's the I like button! Did you get that photo or did I? I always thought that title should be "Extreme Caching Redefined"!