vb:literal>

Thread: Relay for Life, TOMORROW!

Default Relay for Life, TOMORROW!

Hello fellow cachers! As noted on the Home Page, the Relay is tomorrow in Ellsworth. The event supports the activities of the American Cancer Society. Anybody that has logged on here in the past month or who has read the newsletter knows that a small group of your fellow geocachers support this effort.

So far, two members have donated, and sincere thanks go out to them!! It's easy to just click on the link on the home page and make a donation. It doesn't have to be huge but it all goes to a "great cause" perhaps the cause that has touched the most of us so please consider a gift now!

Thanks gang! Show the world you care!
    Sometimes the road less traveled is less traveled for a reason.

MaineFamily donated a Geocoin which I auctioned off. It sold for $19.99. I will be posting that donation to the Relay Site shortly. As Duburd has already said - consider doing something today - every little bit helps!

Well, I did the donation for the coin and hope others consider doing a donation. Just a $10 donation (the minimum to do it on line with a card) will mean a lot! Just a few of you doing those could throw the team to or over goal (which BTW is very minimal). So - as you may read this tonight - as our friends are walking, rocking, thinking and in any way representing us as Maine Cachers for the cause -- won't you click on that front page link and make your donation? It's easy and will prompt you right through. Thank you from a cacher who is a care provider, for all the other cachers who are care providers, for the survivors we have among us and last not not least for all those we have lost - who have gone before us becase of this disease. Cache on and enjoy the journey my friends!

And thanks to ALL who have already given and those who may or will - you are wonderful!