vb:literal>

Thread: geocachingmaine.com

Hybrid View

Question geocachingmaine.com

I have no plans to renew the geocachingmaine.com domain name. This has nothing to do with geocachingmaine.org domain name but was similar so I had purchased it for many years to ensure that no one else could have it. I thought someone might like to know if they wanted to accept the responsibility of obtaining and registering the domain for their own use or to control for future use.

Information about how to go about owning this domain is readily available on the internet.

CM - thanks for the post. I would hope the Board pays notice to your post. The best to you in your adventures!

Quote Originally Posted by Cache Maine View Post
    I have no plans to renew the geocachingmaine.com domain name. This has nothing to do with geocachingmaine.org domain name but was similar so I had purchased it for many years to ensure that no one else could have it. I thought someone might like to know if they wanted to accept the responsibility of obtaining and registering the domain for their own use or to control for future use.

Information about how to go about owning this domain is readily available on the internet.

I would be willing to renew this domain name if you would like to transfer ownership of it to me. This way it will remain with our group.
    Blazing Troll

good idea to take care of this ASAP.
    Sometimes the road less traveled is less traveled for a reason.