vb:literal>

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Toughest day geocaching?

When I think of toughest 3 caches come to mind. Bald Mountain and Tumbledown Challenge but those were tough because Shewolf and I did them with ice on the trails. We were climbing up frozen waterfalls both days.

The other one is Swamp Monster in Mass. I don't recommend that one to anybody. At least not by foot like I did it.

I have done some others that were tough but those three stand out.

Quote Originally Posted by Trezurs*-R-*Fun
    LOL!! Haffy has a similar story with those same trails. I'm not sure how long he "wandered" but it was for quite awhile...LOL...

Cache On!!!!
    Mine's on the same trail, going for the cache in the middle. It was early in the season and REALLY muddy. I slipped and went down in the muck. It was so thick it just held me in like some kind of vacuum. I would try to get up but it pulled so hard I would end up falling back over on the opposite side. Finally I got upright and then it practically ate my shoes. When I got them back on andcame out there was a baseball game and some of the parents just stared. One woman laughed and just had to come over to ask what had happened.

But I found the cache!
    ~*There's Tupperware in thum thar hills!*~

Quote Originally Posted by Kacky
    Mine's on the same trail, going for the cache in the middle. It was early in the season and REALLY muddy. I slipped and went down in the muck. It was so thick it just held me in like some kind of vacuum. I would try to get up but it pulled so hard I would end up falling back over on the opposite side. Finally I got upright and then it practically ate my shoes. When I got them back on andcame out there was a baseball game and some of the parents just stared. One woman laughed and just had to come over to ask what had happened.

But I found the cache!
    I bet it wasn't funny at the time, but I bet you can look back on it and get a good laugh out of it now! I can only imagine what those baseball fans were thinking.

-RanMan22

I was laughing the whole time it was happening. It was too unreal to take seriously. I'm a drama queen anyway. When I got home, Steve even shook my hand because the amount of mud on my clothes and inside my backpack had to have broken some kind of record! Now I keep clean clothes in the car.
    ~*There's Tupperware in thum thar hills!*~