vb:literal>

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Get Useless In Eustis IV

Not 60 Dan, as that was last year and not a water lot. You electric '88, I presume is a keyboard. When ARE you going to share you talents with us???

As folks post here (if they post their lot numbers), I will try to update a map I have from last year. Will print one out before I leave to come up in September so folks can network.

Quote Originally Posted by dubord207 View Post
    I think we're in 60 on the water this year, but I'm not sure as I made the reservation last fall. Di wants me to bring my electric '88 this year. We'll see. Already looking forward to this event again!

We are taking a few extra days and will be in 61B with our trailer. We love coming up to Eustis. No more tent camping again for us for a while

I, too, will be going up early and either in 5 or 6 out front (can't remember which one right now). I understand the no more tent piece. Can't wait to see everyone there.
    Quote Originally Posted by team moxiepup View Post
    We are taking a few extra days and will be in 61B with our trailer. We love coming up to Eustis. No more tent camping again for us for a while

Will be landing on Wednesday at 64.
    Everyone has the right to be an idiot at times. Just don't abuse the privilege.

We'll be there for sure! We'll catch up with you next week Jean and see what we can do to help with this years event. We've a special night cache up our sleeves for this year. Looking forward to the fun!!
    If you want to try cross country skiing, start with a small country

Pam and I can see why you have this event in September. Gotta have it after a frost or two slow up the blackflies up there otherwise they'd carry off dogs and small children. We were up in that neck of the woods yesterday and saw three blackflies that were the size of a horsefly. The others were all significantly bigger.

and hungry too!
    Hey! Dont forget to submit your suggestions for the Ammo Can! It's your newsletter. Help to make it wonderful!! P.S. I apologize now for the typos and misspellings in my post.

I hope to be up there camping on my Birthday! Reservation is made!

I will be there.
    Blazing Troll

Ben and I are ridiculously excited about going back to Maine and will be there!! We've missed you guys