vb:literal>

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Get Useless In Eustis IV

I just found my ticket stub this past weekend. That was a fun adventure with the group. I can see a new group going up this year.
    Maybe try and find a few here, on Facebook, or at breakfast on Saturday. And there is always Sunday too.
    Happy Trails!

What a great weekend it was in Eustis. Thanks to the Kayaking Loon for hosting and the new caches. Thanks to Team Richards as well, and to everyone else that cooked, attended and kept us company during the weekend. The door prizes were super and so was the night cache and campfire, and the weather was much better than expected. Great time!!! Good to see you all.
    "Always remember that you are unique, just like everyone else."

Yes, thanks for putting this on. It was the first year we have been able to make it and glad we did. We have a great bunch of cachers in our group.
    DNFTT! DNFTT! DNFTT!

"The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realize it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it..."

Default Another one in the history books...

A shame that the threat of rain kept some from coming up this year. As well as a few folks with personal matters. Another banner event for the hosts. Such a huge amount of effort is put into this event. Anyone who has not made it in the past has truly missed out. Many thanks and kudos to Jean and Stan as well as the entire Richards family for the huge amount of time and money they put into this every year. I have been there for each year and hope the tradition will be able to continue. Always good food, and many nice new caches to keep us occupied too.

This year was a bit different for me since I was in my camper with Quilting Mom and Caching Mike. They had not been up to this event before, so it was nice to take them around to a few places I had been before. All in all a perfect weekend.
    Happy Trails!