vb:literal>

Thread: Pattie's Mount Battie

Hybrid View

Default Pattie's Mount Battie

Pattie's Mount Battie http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache...8-087d7d880603 turns 10 years old on Saturday. It's a cache that I adopted, and the original owner still sends me goodies to put in it. I really want to visit on it's birthday, take some pictures for Patty, and send her some postcards. Is anyone interested in a trip?

Quote Originally Posted by Kaching Karen View Post
    Pattie's Mount Battie http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache...8-087d7d880603 turns 10 years old on Saturday. It's a cache that I adopted, and the original owner still sends me goodies to put in it. I really want to visit on it's birthday, take some pictures for Patty, and send her some postcards. Is anyone interested in a trip?
    Oh, the problem is that I can't go there until late afternoon.

Sounds like a good trip for a Saturday but I'll be earlier than later.

Have a little cacher staying with me for the night - if the plans are posted and I have her in time for a run we may do it. I will check back about noon tomorrow.

I have plantar faciitis in both feet and today was tough getting started. Sorry, I'm resting. First my shoulder and now my feet. Ugh........ feeling old.

Oh Karen I know the feeling. When I went for my most recent check up the Doc asked me how my rhumatoid was doing.........well, ok I guess, I am still walking! Sorry to hear you are a bit under the weather.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaching Karen View Post
    I have plantar faciitis in both feet and today was tough getting started. Sorry, I'm resting. First my shoulder and now my feet. Ugh........ feeling old.