vb:literal>

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pattie's Mount Battie

Default Pattie's Mount Battie

Pattie's Mount Battie http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache...8-087d7d880603 turns 10 years old on Saturday. It's a cache that I adopted, and the original owner still sends me goodies to put in it. I really want to visit on it's birthday, take some pictures for Patty, and send her some postcards. Is anyone interested in a trip?

Quote Originally Posted by Kaching Karen View Post
    Pattie's Mount Battie http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache...8-087d7d880603 turns 10 years old on Saturday. It's a cache that I adopted, and the original owner still sends me goodies to put in it. I really want to visit on it's birthday, take some pictures for Patty, and send her some postcards. Is anyone interested in a trip?
    Oh, the problem is that I can't go there until late afternoon.

Sounds like a good trip for a Saturday but I'll be earlier than later.

Have a little cacher staying with me for the night - if the plans are posted and I have her in time for a run we may do it. I will check back about noon tomorrow.

I have plantar faciitis in both feet and today was tough getting started. Sorry, I'm resting. First my shoulder and now my feet. Ugh........ feeling old.

Oh Karen I know the feeling. When I went for my most recent check up the Doc asked me how my rhumatoid was doing.........well, ok I guess, I am still walking! Sorry to hear you are a bit under the weather.
    I have plantar faciitis in both feet and today was tough getting started. Sorry, I'm resting. First my shoulder and now my feet. Ugh........ feeling old.

Karen, I know the feeling. I had plantar factitious in my left foot on my AT hike last year. It is no fun.
    We are planning to attending the blues festival this Saturday at the Litchfield Fairgrounds. I would like to do this hike though, wish it was not Saturday. I will have to talk to my counter part and see what our plan is. Do you have a time when you want to start?
    Blazing Troll

Quote Originally Posted by attroll View Post
    Karen, I know the feeling. I had plantar factitious in my left foot on my AT hike last year. It is no fun.
    We are planning to attending the blues festival this Saturday at the Litchfield Fairgrounds. I would like to do this hike though, wish it was not Saturday. I will have to talk to my counter part and see what our plan is. Do you have a time when you want to start?
    O Boy... we were talking about last Saturday!

O Boy... we were talking about last Saturday!
    Who watched Bambi? It appears Rick is twitterpated. lol

Quote Originally Posted by JustKev View Post
    Who watched Bambi? It appears Rick is twitterpated. lol
    Ha, Ha, Ha!