vb:literal>

Thread: Eustis Cache Challenges

Default Eustis Cache Challenges

Just wanted to say congratulations to two cachers who just completed all three Eustis Cache Challenges and got their "PhD's": PJPREB and BAREFOOT. Congratulations guys!

That makes eight people who have done all three challenges: Parmachenee, Team Richards, CarlaJean, Tandemstoker, Team2Hunt, Maniac 1957 + the two new ones.

And I would like to remind people that there are prizes, of sorts, for completing each challenge. A few people who still need to contact me about their "diplomas" and prizes are: Laughing Terry, Rymastah, Peace Out and Mainiac.
    "There is nothing- absolutely nothing- half so much worth doing as simply messing about in boats". Wind In the Willows

I guess I will pick mine up when I attend this years event. If that's alright with you.
    Happy Trails!

Picking up prizes while at this years event is a good idea. Hope more people who have earned the degrees will do that.
    "There is nothing- absolutely nothing- half so much worth doing as simply messing about in boats". Wind In the Willows

We've got our prizes proudly on display at the Cabin! It was fun finally checking off the last few caches to meet the final challenge requirements. Nicely set up Jean - thanks!!
    If you want to try cross country skiing, start with a small country