vb:literal>

Thread: GSAK Discount

Hybrid View

Default GSAK Discount

For those of you who don't already have and and use GSAK or maybe even if you want a 2nd license, it is currently being offered with a 25% discount if you use the promotional code "vacation". Enjoy!
    There is a very fine line between 'hobby' and ‘mental illness'. ---Dave Barry

Quote Originally Posted by masterson of the universe View Post
    For those of you who don't already have and and use GSAK or maybe even if you want a 2nd license, it is currently being offered with a 25% discount if you use the promotional code "vacation". Enjoy!
    Thank you for posting this! I can't remember if GSAK is a one time or annual subscription. If its annual, I'm going to be needed a renew very soon.

Quote Originally Posted by dufzor View Post
    Thank you for posting this! I can't remember if GSAK is a one time or annual subscription. If its annual, I'm going to be needed a renew very soon.
    I believe GSAK is registered with no expiration but if you upgrade when he goes to Version 8 you have to re-register. That's if I remember correctly.

I have never paid again since my first subscription. Clyde has been wonderful whenever I have gotten a new computer and needed to swap things over. He has also been more than helpful and tolerant when I had a mind bubble in doing something or upgrading.

This is a wonderful offer for anyone who was thinking about using GSAK and hasn't yet subscribed OR those who are using the freebie with nag screen.