vb:literal>

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Article: Setting up Instant Email/Cell Phone Notifications

Quote Originally Posted by hollora View Post
    Thank you for that info - no, I am not that addicted yet! But do I sit on the computer most of the day ~
    Sheesh! I have 3 computers in the room with me - two for me and one for RULOST2?! LOL!

(Plus another laptop that usually stays on the deck in the summer!)

And I'm not addicted either!

Funny, neither Lee or I like to talk on the phone, yet there are 11 phones in our house (counting the one in the garage). Not addiction, if I have to get up to answer the phone I may not answer. You've got a better chance at a quicker reply via email.

We do have a nice dual computer set up, however.
    We rarely use our laptop at home unless we hook it up to our big screen to use together.
    This is an old pic, we have LCDs now and have wallpapered the room and wooden blinds and a new printer and new PDAs and Lee has a new smaller calculator and she ate the apple and the pictures on the wall have changed and my side is messier but other than that, it's just like the picture.

DNFTT! DNFTT! DNFTT!

"The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realize it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it..."

Whoa! I used to have the exact same printer. But it stopped working and we got rid of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Ambient_Skater View Post
    Whoa! I used to have the exact same printer. But it stopped working and we got rid of it.
    Our printer met an early demise as well, a lightening strike took it and a few other network devices out. Now we have a WIFI printer.

Welcome to the site!
    DNFTT! DNFTT! DNFTT!

"The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realize it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it..."

I think those wifi printers and devices are very cool. The wires hanging round are diminished and they seem to be much more flexible.
    I have no enemies, but I'm intensely disliked by my friends.

Default Article: Setting up Instant Email/Cell Phone Notifications

I'd really rather not cache, but I am helpless in the grip of my compulsion!

I did not make the last post, how did that happen?

Quote Originally Posted by Gob-ler View Post
    I did not make the last post, how did that happen?
    We are converting some of the old articles into the new article format. The post is added by the forum software.
    DNFTT! DNFTT! DNFTT!

Thanks for the update, not a problem.