vb:literal>

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bombastic caches

Exclamation Bombastic caches

http://www.geocaching.com/bookmarks/...FQp75Qodd0Ga1w

I found this link in Google adsense. Groundspeak is actually paying Google to display this in theirs ads.
    Moo

That's quite a list. Do we know it is groundspeak that is paying for the ad, and maybe this list being on it was coincidence?
    DNFTT! DNFTT! DNFTT!

"The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realize it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it..."

Well we have our own to add to it now...
    http://bangordailynews.com/2011/07/1...b-at-best-buy/
    Happy Trails!

Quote Originally Posted by Mainiac1957 View Post
    Well we have our own to add to it now...
    http://bangordailynews.com/2011/07/1...b-at-best-buy/
    haha, that's funny, so whose cache was it?
    Moo

I'm guessing it was a puzzle cache and thought it might be one of yours.
    It could also be one that was never approved and just left there.
    I checked opencaching and none are listed there.

EDIT: I found out what cache it was. It was a puzzle cache. I'm not sure if posting it here is the right thing to do without the cache owner knowing, so I will restrain. But it should not be too hard for anyone to find out.
    Last edited by brdad; 07-19-2011 at 05:10 PM.
    DNFTT! DNFTT! DNFTT!

"The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realize it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it..."

Quote Originally Posted by brdad View Post
    I'm guessing it was a puzzle cache and thought it might be one of yours.
    It could also be one that was never approved and just left there.
    I checked opencaching and none are listed there.
    I don't have any cache near best buy, but there used to be one mainehockeyfan's puzzle cache there.
    They mentioned there is seven more caches in bangor mall area and they are all MINE! Actually only placeholders since they are all puzzle
    Moo

Quote Originally Posted by cano View Post
    I don't have any cache near best buy, but there used to be one mainehockeyfan's puzzle cache there.
    They mentioned there is seven more caches in bangor mall area and they are all MINE! Actually only placeholders since they are all puzzle
    That one doesn't look like a bomb. None of yours do either. I'm guessing yet again this was the fault of people not being stealthy.
    I have no enemies, but I'm intensely disliked by my friends.

. . . or folks attempting to be stealthy and just calling more attention to themselves. Sometimes the best way to avoid suspicion is to simply act like what you are doing is normal and above the board.
    "Courage is not the absence of fear, but the realization that there is something more important than fear."

"Death is only one of many ways to die."

Quote Originally Posted by firefighterjake View Post
    . . . or folks attempting to be stealthy and just calling more attention to themselves. Sometimes the best way to avoid suspicion is to simply act like what you are doing is normal and above the board.
    Exactly, and no matter what place of business you go to, there are always those people poking around in bushes and fooling with the electrical equipment. Yup, perfectly normal.
    DNFTT! DNFTT! DNFTT!

Quote Originally Posted by brdad View Post
    Exactly, and no matter what place of business you go to, there are always those people poking around in bushes and fooling with the electrical equipment. Yup, perfectly normal.
    Buy a hardhat (we sell them at Lowe's), carry a clipboard and look official. No one will even bat an eyelash.