vb:literal>

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Registration is open for Maine residents!

Lightbulb Registration is open for Maine residents!

Dear all

I am very pleased to announce that registration is now open early (20+ days) for all Maine residents! This is a thank you for your support in having this major event taking place in the state.

You can only register by clicking on this LINK. (There is no link on the IEE website page).

The first 500 people who register and chose a registration level that includes a geocoin will receive the limited edition Commemorative Coin.

In a few weeks time we will be calling for volunteers from those people who have registered.

Kind regards - and we hope to see you all at the Event on 2 September!

Gary
    geoaware

What is registration for? Can I still attend the event and sign the log book without registration? What kind of activities will be there?
    Moo

Quote Originally Posted by cano View Post
    What is registration for? Can I still attend the event and sign the log book without registration? What kind of activities will be there?
    Just like similar large events, a registration is recommended. It allows you access to the entire event and all of the activities. ( I don't want to spoil anything, so will not reveal the details ) I can tell you it will be like no other event that has ever been planned before. The registration will include a grab bag of goodies, name tag, and allow you to customize your experience with a boxed lunch, catered dinner, Happy Hour!, collectible limited edition coins and an event t-shirt. And yes you can register at no cost, sign the log and not have any memories of the largest event to be held in Maine. The process is open and can be viewed using the link in the first post. I am registered and can't wait........

Thanks for the question Cano and please post others if you have them. Hope to see you ALL there.
    Why not live life like it is your last day....instead of pretending to be a member of the Peter Pan Club and believing you will be around forever.

I am signed up. How do I know if I am one of the first 500?
    Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana

I'm going to sign up. If I can not get coverage to take care of my pets, may I donate my entry fee to someone who otherwise could not afford to attend? TY.

Yes - you can go into the registration system and change your registration details to another person.

Thank you very much!

I was talking about the mega event with someone today at KKs event and I brought up the commemorative coin. I said that I hoped I had made in the first 500 so I could get one of the commemorative coins. I signed up for the Fluorite level which comes with a coin. The person I spoke with indicated that they understood that if someone signed up later at a higher level they were given priority on the commemorative coins. Could someone give me more information on this? Is there any way to know if I will get one?

Since there is less than 300 signed up so far, I think you might be in the first 500 to register.
    I have no enemies, but I'm intensely disliked by my friends.

Thanks Eki. Missed you at the event today. How can you tell how many are signed up?