vb:literal>

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Need a favor from someone in the Bangor/Orono area, near Pushaw lake.

Unhappy Need a favor from someone in the Bangor/Orono area, near Pushaw lake.

Tonight 7/20 I took a swim @ Gould's landing at pushaw right before sunset and I left my brand new bathing suit and swim shorts in the handicapped porta potti. I really can not afford to replace these this season and would be forever greatful if someone was nearby enough to check to see if they are there and grab them if possible. There are a couple caches to do nearby, one needs a boat, the other is on a trail and parking for both is at Goulds landing. If you are uncomfortable handling other peoples personal items, feel free to scoop them with a baggie, like when you walk your dog. No offence taken. Just let me know and we can meet someplace/time so I can get them back. Thanks. Dufzor

I am up close, have a few errands to run, I will swing by and check for you.
    DNFTT! DNFTT! DNFTT!

"The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realize it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it..."

Brdad!!! Thank you SO MUCH! Let me know if you find it!

They were still there, I have them! Now we just have to find a way to get them to you.
    DNFTT! DNFTT! DNFTT!

"The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realize it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it..."

Good thing he was the one to find them I guess. Some people would have had a lot o questions and demanded a ransom.
    I have no enemies, but I'm intensely disliked by my friends.

Quote Originally Posted by brdad View Post
    They were still there, I have them! Now we just have to find a way to get them to you.
    OMG!!! THANK YOU brdad!!!! You saved my summer! Where in the world do you live or where would be a good place to meet? What's your scedule like? I'm not in Bangor again until Aug, but I am sure that this is a good reason to put the kayak on the car and do some caches up there! Let me know when its a good day/time for you. And again, thank you!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Ekidokai View Post
    Good thing he was the one to find them I guess. Some people would have had a lot o questions and demanded a ransom.
    Haven't you ever changed up after swimming or do you just run into shaws in your wet swim trunks? Wait, I think I can guess!

Kevin and I are waiting for the pictures of brdad playing in the sprinklers in your suit dufzor!!!! now THAT would be FUNNY!!!! Not to mention worthy of the newsletter!!! LOL
    Hey! Dont forget to submit your suggestions for the Ammo Can! It's your newsletter. Help to make it wonderful!! P.S. I apologize now for the typos and misspellings in my post.

Quote Originally Posted by JustPJ66 View Post
    Kevin and I are waiting for the pictures of brdad playing in the sprinklers in your suit dufzor!!!! now THAT would be FUNNY!!!! Not to mention worthy of the newsletter!!! LOL
    LOL, You know, as I was typing the request for help last night, I remembered all the comments from the guys about wearing skirts to find the Scrapbookers Cache in Unity!

Quote Originally Posted by dufzor View Post
    LOL, You know, as I was typing the request for help last night, I remembered all the comments from the guys about wearing skirts to find the Scrapbookers Cache in Unity!
    Hey now, I resemble that comment!
    You can't have everything. Where would you put it?-Steven Wright