vb:literal>

Thread: Change in Board Members

Exclamation Change in Board Members

The board is sad to announce that Dan Dubord (dubord207) has stepped down from his position as a board member. His compassion, dedication and willingness to contribute to the site along with rest of the Maine geocaching community will be greatly missed. We hope that Dan will not lose touch with us and will stay actively involved in the web site and the Maine geocaching community.

The board would also like to announce that it has unanimously decided on someone to fill Dan’s position. As one of the candidates in the last board election, JustKev was asked to take over Dan’s position on the board, and he has graciously accepted. With his unique outlook and dedication to the site he will undoubtedly make a great addition to the board.

All comments are a collaborative effort of the board members.

Default Welcome....

I would like to thank you for accepting the position and welcome you to the board.
    Why not live life like it is your last day....instead of pretending to be a member of the Peter Pan Club and believing you will be around forever.

Thank you, T2H.

Welcome Kevin, thanks for stepping up.
    DNFTT! DNFTT! DNFTT!

"The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realize it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it..."

Thanks Kevin. Hate to see Dan step down, as well.
    Everyone has the right to be an idiot at times. Just don't abuse the privilege.

Dan, are you leaving the site all together or just stepping down? Thanks for stepping up Kev.
    There is a very fine line between 'hobby' and ‘mental illness'. ---Dave Barry

Sheesh! So many changes... Tough for an old guy like me to keep up!

Welcome Kev, so long Dan. (Doesn't one of you owe me a beer or something?)

Yep. Dan owes you a beer. Matter of fact, he owes me a beer.

I forgot to mention that I personally would like to thank Dan for helping me and the other board members in getting our web site set up in the right direction as a non profit.
    Blazing Troll