vb:literal>

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: FaceBook Game - Gardens of Time

Default FaceBook Game - Gardens of Time

RULost2? and I have become addicted to the "Gardens of Time" game on FaceBook. But we have a problem in that we cannot continue much further without some "neighbors".

Are any of our GCM.org friends playing this game? Would you be willing to "friend" us on FaceBook and become our neighbors in the game? We would greatly appreciate any help...

Thanks!

sorry I dont do that one....heck iam giving up farmville ....now bingo bliltz....thats different lol
    Hey! Dont forget to submit your suggestions for the Ammo Can! It's your newsletter. Help to make it wonderful!! P.S. I apologize now for the typos and misspellings in my post.

just write "ADD MEEEEE" on the game wall and somebody playing the game will add you
    Moo

You're on Facebook, Bruce???????? But you're like..... well..... I can see why you might like a game called Gardens of Time!

Sorry, I don't do any FB games or participate in any apps....

But I could be your friend.
    DNFTT! DNFTT! DNFTT!

"The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realize it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it..."

Quote Originally Posted by brdad View Post
    You're on Facebook, Bruce???????? But you're like..... well..... I can see why you might like a game called Gardens of Time!

Sorry, I don't do any FB games or participate in any apps....

But I could be your friend.
    Sheesh! Try "Gardens of Time". I think it's the type of game you'd like. LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by brdad View Post
    Actually, I've been working with computers longer than probably anyone else here. Started with an NCR-500 in 1970 (picture of me at an IBM card sorter in the photo archives somewhere...). And it goes on from there: IBM 360/40 in 72-3, cassette based word processing equipment in the mid to late 70's. In 1982 I designed the computer system for our office in Turkey: CPM based 8-bit computer, 10-inch floppy drive, Wordstar word processing program. LOL! In 1986 I was introduced to the fledgling internet. Sheesh! Daily password changes! I know computers, but being a curmudgeon, I've not been an avid user of social networking - until I found this game. LOL!

Hey isn't it past your bedtime? LOL
    Just smile it won't crack your face

The statistics on sanity are that one out of every four persons is
    suffering from some sort of mental illness. Think of your three best
    friends -- if they're okay, then it's you.

what is it about?
    Moo

Quote Originally Posted by cano View Post
    what is it about?
    That's what I was wondering, Cano. I am hooked on bejeweled and trying not to start any others, but...

Quote Originally Posted by dufzor View Post
    That's what I was wondering, Cano. I am hooked on bejeweled and trying not to start any others, but...
    There are several facets to the game: building your garden is the object, but to get there, you have to look at "scenes", and either find a list of objects in each screen (chair, lamp, cup, etc., which are very well hidden), or you have two scenes and you have to find the things that are different (objects in one scene are missing from the other). You get points based on finding all the objects, and bonuses for speed and finding the really well hidden objects - just like geocaching! LOL!