vb:literal>

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: FaceBook Game - Gardens of Time

Can't play the game in my condition. Took everything I had just to find WhereRWe?
    I have no enemies, but I'm intensely disliked by my friends.

Bump...

Sheesh! Everyone knows I hate "geocaching dogs", but if your dog is on Facebook and plays "Gardens of Time", ask him/her to friend me so I can get more neighbors. Or perhaps your cat plays. I NEED MORE NEIGHBORS!

TYVM...

Default Dog playing....

Sorry, my dog is sitting here with me right now. I asked her if she would like to play Gardens of Time with you, but she told me she only plays GARDENS OF BONES and can't be your neighbor. :-) Hope someone helps you out soon. :-)
    I edited the hounding thing as it sounded kind of rude when I just reread my post, but was not meant that way!!
    Last edited by Waterski; 08-05-2011 at 10:40 PM. Reason: change the wording so it did not appear rude!!
    "Always remember that you are unique, just like everyone else."

Bump...

Anyone who is playing Gardens of Time and is not already a neighbor of mine, please let me know. I've picked up quite a few neighbors - THANKS! - but would love to have some more. (And that goes for Farmville as well - the more the merrier!)