vb:literal>

Thread: Clear your calenders

Default Clear your calenders

The August edition of the AMMO CAN will be here in a few days! OH I am SO excited!!! I just love a fresh newsletter in the morning!

Hey dont forget to keep sending those member achievments and notes of intrest folks....we need your continued help to keep our newsletter fresh and new every month.

OH NO!!!!!! The "powers" that be...namely those who send out our newsletter are out of state and it seems the newsletter may be delayed. BUMMER....well i guess all i can say is WAIT FOR IT.........
    Hey! Dont forget to submit your suggestions for the Ammo Can! It's your newsletter. Help to make it wonderful!! P.S. I apologize now for the typos and misspellings in my post.

A pictorial of the public flogging of those responsible will be featured in an upcoming newsletter. hehe
    Hey! Dont forget to submit your suggestions for the Ammo Can! It's your newsletter. Help to make it wonderful!! P.S. I apologize now for the typos and misspellings in my post.

Two choices: Send out the newsletter or leave early to take the long way home to hopefully redeem a covered bridge cache we've had 3 DNFs on.

And no, the fact we DNFd it for the 4th time does not mean we made the wrong decision.
    DNFTT! DNFTT! DNFTT!

"The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realize it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it..."

I would of probably chosen the bridge too ....cept I woulda found it!

What's the GC # on the cache, Dave?

Quote Originally Posted by JustKev View Post
    What's the GC # on the cache, Dave?
    Kiss'n Bridge (Traditional)(Micro) (GC1GM6T) by Unruly & Rocket Ron (3/2)

It shouldn't be that hard, the bridge is just conspiring against us.
    DNFTT! DNFTT! DNFTT!

"The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realize it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it..."

Newsletter looks good. The covered bridge in Fryeburg was a bad one for me.
    I have no enemies, but I'm intensely disliked by my friends.