vb:literal>

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Challenge cache type

its just YOU!
    Hey! Dont forget to submit your suggestions for the Ammo Can! It's your newsletter. Help to make it wonderful!! P.S. I apologize now for the typos and misspellings in my post.

That seems to be the way all the follow up posts are leaning as well. I'll know more after the APE event next Sunday.
    Happy Trails!

Here a new one from groundspeak

Geocaching.com is proud to launch "Geocaching Challenges" late in the week of August 15th
    It's coming soon

There's a good chance that all this will do is give folks another way to inflate their numbers. Like it is not that difficult to do now anyways!

Want to elevate your find count? Just attend some of the events down this way and find the "Special" event caches that are placed all over the immediate area and then just log the event and extra time for each event cache you find!

Fun, Wow! NOT!
    I'd really rather not cache, but I am helpless in the grip of my compulsion!

Quote Originally Posted by Gob-ler View Post
    There's a good chance that all this will do is give folks another way to inflate their numbers. Like it is not that difficult to do now anyways!

Want to elevate your find count? Just attend some of the events down this way and find the "Special" event caches that are placed all over the immediate area and then just log the event and extra time for each event cache you find!

Fun, Wow! NOT!
    You'd better stop posting stuff like this or someone will accuse me of hacking into your account!

It is funny, about 5 minutes ago I was thinking of all these features they are adding to widen the spectrum of the game. While these features could end up being a good thing, I'd like to see them enhance "old school" caching somehow!
    DNFTT! DNFTT! DNFTT!

"The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realize it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it..."

Quote Originally Posted by brdad View Post
    You'd better stop posting stuff like this or someone will accuse me of hacking into your account!

It is funny, about 5 minutes ago I was thinking of all these features they are adding to widen the spectrum of the game. While these features could end up being a good thing, I'd like to see them enhance "old school" caching somehow!
    I liked the "Old School" caching the best. I think Groundspeak is really trying to add more junk now since "Open Caching" came along from Garmin and they are getting some extra competition from them. Just my 2 cents.
    Just smile it won't crack your face

The statistics on sanity are that one out of every four persons is
    suffering from some sort of mental illness. Think of your three best
    friends -- if they're okay, then it's you.

I liked the "Old School" caching the best. I think Groundspeak is really trying to add more junk now since "Open Caching" came along from Garmin and they are getting some extra competition from them. Just my 2 cents.
    I agree and I enjoy the "old school" caching where you hike in the woods and find a cache however, it is ultimately up to us how we play the game. Some people actually enjoy nanos

Default Challenges are now live

From what I've seen so far, I doubt I'll be participating in either 'hiding' or 'finding' this cache type.

However, if it cuts down on crap caches I can live with their existence!

Frequently Asked Questions about Geocaching Challenges
    DNFTT! DNFTT! DNFTT!

"The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realize it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it..."