vb:literal>

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: FTF or Not

Quote Originally Posted by brdad View Post
    I have heard of second to finders ripping the front page out of a log book so it looks like they are FTF. It's really sad what some people will do for a FTF, or just any smiley for that matter.
    That would be a log I would delete. I would also remove their entry from the paper log.

Quote Originally Posted by JustKev View Post
    That would be a log I would delete. I would also remove their entry from the paper log.
    I'm a firm believer in sign the log, it's a find, so I probably would not delete the online or paper log. I don't think cache owners should delete valid find logs. But if I was given proof by the real FTF'er I'd let the offender know just how childish he was. But it would be outside of the cache logs, way too many grievances have been aired out lately in cache logs IMO.
    Last edited by brdad; 08-30-2011 at 07:05 AM.
    DNFTT! DNFTT! DNFTT!

"The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realize it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it..."

Quote Originally Posted by JustKev View Post
    But how would you know which one was telling the truth. Ether one could have riped out the page and started a new one.
    Never argue with an idiot, they’ll drag you down to their level and beat you through experience.
    Click here to see my album, "Pictures Don't Lie!"

Quote Originally Posted by rcwhit View Post
    But how would you know which one was telling the truth. Ether one could have riped out the page and started a new one.
    We typically use a log that has a place for "FTF". If that page is missing I would remove the first log on the next page if it coincided with the logs online. IMHO, anyone who would destroy even one page in a logbook doesn't deserve the find, period.