vb:literal>

Thread: Are you ALL about the numbers?

Question Are you ALL about the numbers?

If you are, then you are not alone. Most people won't admit it even if they say they " couldn't care less". Here is another way to get your numbers.......

Team Bullis a New Hampshire cacher, and good friend forwarded me this link and I decided to add it here. Check it out.....

http://twilightsw.com/geo/newengland.cgi

Thanks also go to Twilighter.
    Why not live life like it is your last day....instead of pretending to be a member of the Peter Pan Club and believing you will be around forever.

intresting site...not anything I am intrested in but I am sure bunches of people will love it. Thanks for bringing to light.
    Hey! Dont forget to submit your suggestions for the Ammo Can! It's your newsletter. Help to make it wonderful!! P.S. I apologize now for the typos and misspellings in my post.

Numbers are fun, and are an obvious way for us to feel a sense of accomplishment. We got wrapped up in numbers for a wee bit. But then we realized we geocache to get away from our pressures, and our focusing on the numbers started to add some of the same pressure. Geocaching for us is more plopping ourselves in an area, looking to see what is there, and going for it. It's kind of like walking through the woods, finding a bush laden with luscious blueberries, and enjoying the gathering (and eating). For us it's more the journey than the destination that matters. We enjoy FTFs also, but for us they're gravy.