vb:literal>

Thread: Bermuda Geocaching Cruise Adventure

Hybrid View

Default Bermuda Geocaching Cruise Adventure

Bermuda Geocaching Cruise Adventure
    by davetecsgirl » Thu Oct 06, 2011 8:16 am

I have been visiting Bermuda for over 2 years and I am now moving to Bermuda in October. I have worked hard on putting out some great caches on the Island and I am so excited about my new adventure so I thought I would share it with all the cachers I can. So I have been working with a Cruise Planner, Denise Canavan to put together a very dynamic Geocaching Adventure Cruise to Bermuda. For all the details you can go to her website “VacationsMadeEZ4U.com”. On the top of the page you will see a tab for Groups. Click to enter. You will see an area to click onto to see more information on the cruise and the trip itself. There is also a registration tab if you decide to join us. Complete that info and Denise will contact you to discuss prior to submitting your credit card information to the Cruise Line.

Some of the highlights we are working on are:
    o Welcome aboard Cocktail Party for all Geocachers
    o Hoping to get two top Geocacher’s in the world te join us to share some of their adventures gathering thousands of geocaches
    o Seminars on Beginner and Advanced Geocaching
    o Expert on GPS and smart phone technology
    o Letterboxing on board the ship for your cruising pleasure
    o Geocaching Flash Mob in King’s Wharf (if you choose to join us)
    o Shore excursions in Bermuda to get to the 100+ geocaches (how many can you get in 2 days?)
    o Catamaran trip to the Aqua Caches either with Scuba or Snorkel
    o Farewell Geocaching Cocktail Party to share Bermuda Adventures with new found friends
    If there is any other information you need prior to registering, please feel free to call me.
    Have a wonderful day!

Royal Caribbean Explorer
    of the Seas
    April 21 - 26, 2012
    5 Nights
    Bayonne, NJ - King’s Wharf
    Bayonne, NJ
    VacationsMadeEZ4U.com
    888-279-4471
    Prices as low as $619pp*
    double occupancy
    *Taxes and fees not included
    Space is limited - book early!

Don’t forget to call Denise and reserve your room today!!!

Happy Caching all!!!!!!!!

603-459-8238 (office)
    603-321-0358 (cell)

UPDATE****** WE HAVE 16 PEOPLE REGISTERED SO FAR********

We are now up to 24 people signed up for the cruise and there are more caches put out on the island... This is gonna be one adventure you will never forget... so hurry up and get your room Reserved

if i win the megabuck between then and now count me in! sounds like you guys will have fun. Enjoy!
    Hey! Dont forget to submit your suggestions for the Ammo Can! It's your newsletter. Help to make it wonderful!! P.S. I apologize now for the typos and misspellings in my post.

Maybe not this time but can't wait to see how it goes and get remarks from the people who will attend and maybe who knows maybe the next time. Sounds like a lot of fun.
    Just smile it won't crack your face

The statistics on sanity are that one out of every four persons is
    suffering from some sort of mental illness. Think of your three best
    friends -- if they're okay, then it's you.

Thanks guys for your posts... I am not just interested in people signing up this time but to see if this is something they would be interested in doing at another time... If you could please pass the word around to your friends... I would really appreciate it...

Thanks again for your input!!!!!!!!!!!!

I like the idea but for this particular cruise there is a lot of time on the ship for a small amount of time at the destination. I know - it's a cruise, it needs water! But myself I'd be just as interested in one that cruised the coast of the U.S. stopping by various places every day or so. Heck, I'd be happy with a smaller cruise doing the Maine and/or other New England island caches! Alaska sounds intriguing as well.
    DNFTT! DNFTT! DNFTT!

"The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realize it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it..."