vb:literal>

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread: Wireless Hotspots in Maine

Quote Originally Posted by Hiram357
    i would say you could use smoke signals, but they're not givin out permits yet... too dry..
    Really? I had a couple burns going this weekend. Burn #2 was spectactular. Sounded like a jet engine taking off with flames shooting about 18-22 feet in the air . . . I noticed my wife kept backing up as the fire kept growing. She claims it was due to the heat, but I personally suspect she was just edging closer and closer to the phone in the house.

Man, oh man . . . I wish there was a career for folks who can start fires and get them going in good shape . . . I think I would be a shoe-in for a job like that.
    "Courage is not the absence of fear, but the realization that there is something more important than fear."

"Death is only one of many ways to die."

Quote Originally Posted by firefighterjake
    Really? I had a couple burns going this weekend. Burn #2 was spectactular. Sounded like a jet engine taking off with flames shooting about 18-22 feet in the air . . . I noticed my wife kept backing up as the fire kept growing. She claims it was due to the heat, but I personally suspect she was just edging closer and closer to the phone in the house.

Man, oh man . . . I wish there was a career for folks who can start fires and get them going in good shape . . . I think I would be a shoe-in for a job like that.
    yeah, round fayette and readfeild, there was a fire down at my bosses place, they said it was started from the forklift hittin some rocks....

and i think you would have some pretty serious competition in a job market like that....
    Once the game is over, the king and the pawn go back in the same box.