vb:literal>

Thread: Caching in January at zero degrees

Default Caching in January at zero degrees

Had to write to tell every one that I did not find one tick today.

It was much easier looking due to the lack of hair. I didn't know bug spray was so flammable. Which was OK because I needed to dry my clothes off anyway. They were starting to get stiff in the cold even though I was standing by the fire. I hope my friend doesn't get too mad about the crash but he should have told me the brakes would not work after hitting a rock. I was Lucky the bear could not steer around the rock after chasing me through the stream. It was a good thing he could not get out the passenger side window after going through the driver side one. I should have just let him have the dead turkey that I rolled over after falling off the cliff going after a 1/1 cache.
    I have no enemies, but I'm intensely disliked by my friends.

We took a nice walk at -2° to a cache only to DNF it. But the cache owner replaced it within a few hours after our log, so we're going to go back, hopefully today. Now that is what you call great cache maintenance!
    DNFTT! DNFTT! DNFTT!

"The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realize it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it..."