vb:literal>

Thread: Moody Missing GeoWoodstock X, May 25-28, 2012

Lightbulb Moody Missing GeoWoodstock X, May 25-28, 2012

We made a whole road trip out of GeoWoodstock IX in 2011 but that just isn't going to happen in 2012. Memorial Day weekend, we will be Moody Missing GeoWoodstock X so we're looking into doing something about it. Not only is Chris graduating from preschool that Friday but it is also our wedding anniversary and Chris' birthday weekend, a time to party it up for Reed2ME! We're planning to go to graduation on Friday afternoon then camp at Lake Pemaquid Campground the 25th-28th in our pop up camper. Saturday, we plan to get Moody Missing GeoWoodstock X with an early brunch event at Moody's Diner, where the cache was frozen in, brunch at say 9:00am so it's an off time enough to get a few tables. After that, we want to go to the Breakwater Lighthouse to walk to the lighthouse. We picked up the cache there but it was too cold to walk out to the lighthouse and the gift shop wasn't open anyway. Pemaquid campground has events during the weekend but didn't know their 2012 line up yet. Anyone interested in getting Moody with us? I doubt we could get a group rate on such a busy weekend but we may be able to take over a section of the campground. They do have Wi-Fi! We could come up with other activities as the weekend gets closer. Happy caching!
    Reed2ME

Check-in starts at 1:00 on Friday. The band Saturday night is Five Shadow and the movie is the Smurfs. Sunday's band is Mainely Country with the movie Rio playing. There are a few sites around us available.
    Reed2ME