vb:literal>

Thread: Linking a bookmark to the cache log for a challenge cache. Need assistance!

Default Linking a bookmark to the cache log for a challenge cache. Need assistance!

Please help me understand how to link my bookmark to a cache page to document my finds for a challenge.
    I have listed my bookmark as shared and public. I don't want to list everything to the log but cannot figure out how to get it to show up as link on my log, or on the side of the cache page where the rest of the bookmarks are listed. I am trying specifically to do the ABCDEF-T-F log. Thanks.
    "Always remember that you are unique, just like everyone else."

Ok- One thing learned. When you list the actual cache challenge gc # on your book mark list along with all the other gc# requirement finds ,it shows up on the cache challenge page on the side where everyone else's bookmarked lists are showing up! Hurrah. Still don't know how to do the link to a bookmark however in the log. I am posting this news for others that may not have figured this out either!
    "Always remember that you are unique, just like everyone else."

In order for your bookmark list to show up in the box on the side, all you have to do is add the challenge cache to the list.

To link to the bookmark list in your log:
    Go to your lists page in your profile - http://www.geocaching.com/my/lists.aspx
    Right-click on the name of the desired list and choose "copy link location", copy link", or equivalent.
    Rick click where you want the link in your log and choose "paste".
    Once submitted, your link will show up as (visit link) in your log.
    DNFTT! DNFTT! DNFTT!

"The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realize it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it..."