vb:literal>

Thread: Going Orange $5 Benefit Breakfast Meet and Greet GC3G2K1 April 15

Default Going Orange $5 Benefit Breakfast Meet and Greet GC3G2K1 April 15

"Going Orange for Maddy" is a $5 Benefit Breakfast from 7:30-10:00am on April 15. Come join us for breakfast and help support a family coping with childhood cancer.
    Mama, Dad and Chris are regulars at this eating establishment. The staff there started wearing orange in support of Maddy and her family. Maddy is going through treatment for brain cancer. Hug your family then bring them all out for breakfast on April 15 to show your support of this family by attending a $5 benefit breakfast. Ground zero isn't usually a breakfast spot but fellow co-workers are opening the doors to help out Maddy and her family. The staff there have shown great support for one of their own. It warms the heart to see so many people looking out for each other. Warm your stomach with a wonderful breakfast, trade stories and travel bugs. Wear orange if you'd like! Spread the word! We'll see you there!

Red Robin in Augusta located at 52 Stephen King Drive
    Reed2ME

Coming up as not published yet
    I have no enemies, but I'm intensely disliked by my friends.

This event is going on but I was unable to post it as a geocache. Geocaches need to be listed two weeks in advance. I found out about the event two days shy of that. We'd still love to see everyone there! I used the GC to post another event we're hosting. We're planning to go to this breakfast then geocache Augusta before hosting our Titanic Sunday Surplus & SWAG Swap Meet & Greet at 4:00 in Lewiston, GC3E844. Spread the word! Thanks!
    Reed2ME