vb:literal>

Thread: Re: Dumb question

Default Re: Dumb question

I was looking over my cache listings at GC and noticed that a few of my caches have listed TBs and a few have the Needs Maintenance icon . . . how do I get rid of the Needs Maintenance icon . . . I responded to the caches a long time ago, fixed or checked them and replied back with the Owner Maintenance log and icon . . . and yet my caches still show the icon for needing maintenance.
    "Courage is not the absence of fear, but the realization that there is something more important than fear."

"Death is only one of many ways to die."

Go to the cache page where it show to post a note and you will see the owner maint tab. Try there....
    Happy Trails!

I thought the Needs Maintenance icon goes away only once you actually post an Owner Maintenance log on the cache.

Quote Originally Posted by Mainiac1957 View Post
    Go to the cache page where it show to post a note and you will see the owner maint tab. Try there....
    Did that . . . as Chad said I thought doing so would make the Needs Maintenance icon go away, but it's still there.
    "Courage is not the absence of fear, but the realization that there is something more important than fear."

"Death is only one of many ways to die."

Did you try to edit the attributes and remove it there? I didn't think it used to work that way, but it may now.
    DNFTT! DNFTT! DNFTT!

"The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realize it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it..."