vb:literal>

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How many does it take!?!

Default How many does it take!?!

How many members of a team does it take to make it a "find" on a cache??

Geochick Ann is headed down to Florida and would like to find a couple cache while down there. Geochick Jen and Geochick Colleen aren't able to go on this trip. So does 2/3 of the team need to be there to count??

Quote Originally Posted by Geochicks
    How many members of a team does it take to make it a "find" on a cache??

Geochick Ann is headed down to Florida and would like to find a couple cache while down there. Geochick Jen and Geochick Colleen aren't able to go on this trip. So does 2/3 of the team need to be there to count??
    As long as you just log as "Geochicks", where's the problem? I often go caching without RULOST2?, but still log the cache as a "team". I think most of us do that.

Now if you have multiple personalities, where you log under your team, each individual member, and the dog (like some cachers), then it's CRAZY!!!

LOL!

(I mean, it's ALWAYS about the numbers, but there IS a limit!)

d’76 Guest

If it's not about the numbers than it doesn't matter I wouldn't think, However if it's about the numbers I would say that the three of you would have to be present, Unless you each have your own profile on GC. If three of you have one account when the youngest gets her licesne you could easily find thrity or forty caches aday by heading in seperate directions. If your not counting then in shouldn't matter. Not to me anyway .

Good luck in Florida and watch out for gaint gators. I here that there real dangerous this time of year.

Dave

Sharon and I are EGSG. I have done every cache that we have logged. Sharon has done most of them, but sometimes I go by myself or with my kids or others. If Sharon went caching without me I wouldn't log it under EGSG. I think that under the "team" concept one person should be the prime cacher and must be present at all finds. If others want to cache on their own they should get their own GC ID. Just my humble opinion, this is America!, you can do anything you want.

d’76 Guest

Talking

Anything you want???

I think if I was streaking naked down the street smeared in lime jello it would be against the law. Just kidding but I couldn't resist.

Do people have different accounts for when they are with different groups?

I log all my finds as dave1976 on GC but girlmates name shows up in the log book but not on gc

Quote Originally Posted by dave1976
    Good luck in Florida and watch out for gaint gators. I here that there real dangerous this time of year.

Dave
    Actually it's the older of the 3 chicks. But I will let her know, but think my little (6'8"!) brother is going caching with her. He lives in Florida with his soon to be wife (they cache as "sunbum", but I don't think they cache that much!)

Geochick (Jen)

when the youngest gets her licesne you could easily find thirty or forty caches a day by heading in seperate directions.
    Dave
    DAVE!! She's 4½ right now!! She can barely find the caches WITH our help... course we can barely find the caches on our own... but I digress....

So 30 or 40 caches in a day! WHOA! We could finally top 100 caches found.. maybe...

Anything you want???

I think if I was streaking naked down the street smeared in lime jello it would be against the law.
    If you streaked naked down the street smeared with lime jello and NOBODY SAW YOU... Is it still against the law?

Sounds like a toot... I wonder if we have any lime Jello...

d’76 Guest

Talking

Maybe that could be our next event!!!!!!!!!! Now that sounds like a blast!!!!!!!!!!

All in favor

Talking Hold on Dave!!

I'm getting a mental picture here....Yep.... AAAhHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Make it stop, please make it stop!!

Just kidding
    Happy Trails!