vb:literal>

Thread: Bond Brook Recreation Area

Hybrid View

Default Bond Brook Recreation Area

I received this in an email. This may be something we should get involved in.

I'm on the Board of Augusta Trails. We're a non-profit building trails in the Augusta Area. We have a great new trail system called the Bond Brook Recreation Area on 266 acres right in the heart of Augusta. We are having a grand opening celebration on October 20, 2012 and would like to see if any geocaching enthusiasts would like to put on an event that day in conjunction with all the other festivities. It is a great place for geocaching.
    For more info about us, go to www.augustatrails.org or our Facebook page (Augusta Trails).
    Thanks! I hope to hear from you,
    Sukey
    Blazing Troll

That's great... Someone in the area should put something on. I would attend!
    Happy Trails!

Great idea!
    DNFTT! DNFTT! DNFTT!

"The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realize it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it..."

I'm glad that people out there are thinking good things about geocaching, good enough to seek out someone to put on an event.

Would this be a good opportunity for the site to host the event?
    DNFTT! DNFTT! DNFTT!

"The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realize it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it..."

Yes Dave I agree on that. Let Geocaching Maine put it on. Now the question is, who is really going to do the work?
    Happy Trails!