vb:literal>

Thread: Smartphone Owners

Question Smartphone Owners

So for those with smartphones, have you checked out Munzee.com? It's grown quite a bit in the past year and seems to be getting pretty popular in a lot of areas. I've put out a bunch, but haven't gotten a lot of captures yet. It can be a fun activity to do while geocaching.

Have not tried it.
    I have no enemies, but I'm intensely disliked by my friends.

I guess I need to go look for some of yours now. I have a few captures, but I guess I need to look again.
    Happy Trails!

I don't have a Smart Phone, I have a Dumb Phone. Just as well, I guess, cause I don't have a clue to what you're talking about! Ha ha! Glad to be back on Geocaching Maine again!

Wow, this sounds very interesting. This could really take off. Groundspeak needs to work on doing something like this.
    Blazing Troll

Quote Originally Posted by attroll View Post
    Wow, this sounds very interesting. This could really take off. Groundspeak needs to work on doing something like this.
    Actually, Groundspeak has been planning to bring their own version of the game to their "Challenges" site. Although it's been under "Coming Soon" status for almost 6 months.

http://www.geocaching.com/challenges/types.aspx
    http://support.groundspeak.com/index...kb.page&id=339

I think if Groundspeak would have the ability to put the code in there current geocaches then it would be awesome. This would allow you to cache live with your phone and do a code scan to log it.
    Blazing Troll